Pooles Accountants and Tax Specialists was founded in 1969 and since that time has grown to be the largest tax and accounting services firm in the region. We pride ourselves on providing our clients a comprehensive range of specialist services. With offices located in Swan Hill, Kerang, Sea Lake, Balranald and Bendigo, we act as a trusted advisor to a wide variety of clients including individuals, families and farming and commercial businesses.
Our team consists of 4 partners who are supported by 40 staff. We understand that it is our staff that set us apart. We provide modern, bright office spaces and the support of state of the art technology. We invest in our staff's continuous education, development and progression. We foster a culture of pride in both the work that we do and the relationships we build with our clients.
We are also proud of the Graduate Program we offer to up and coming students currently studying accountancy. We strongly believe that by investing in our future will ensure the longevity of our business and superior services.
We have developed our traditional accounting offerings into innovative, client focused services.
Our services include the full range of compliance services covering:
- Quarterly BAS, tax planning and income tax returns
- Centrelink requirements
- Self Managed Superannuation requirements.
and client advisory services relating to:
- Business and Tax advice.
- Management reporting, financial analysis, budgeting and cash flow management services.
- Tax Structures and Asset Protection.
- Bank Financing.
- Buying and selling a business including Business Valuations.
- Capital Gains Tax Small Business Concession on selling business assets.
- Accounting software training and support.
- Post harvest reviews
- Largest Benchmarking service covering the Mallee region.
- Farm Succession and Estate Planning Service
- Farm employment contract and applicable award advice service.